Saturday, March 3, 2007

Off to New Orleans

We are leaving for a conference in New Orleans in a few minutes. I am going to try to stick with my diet, but it will be hard to know what my caloric and nutrient intake is. I will try to stick with small (4 oz.) portions and make low fat and low sodium choices. I suspect the biggest challenge will be with the sodium, although I may be pleasantly surprised. The best part is that the Hilton has a good fitness center so I will be able to hit the treadmill and maybe some of their weight machines.

I will be taking some food with me like extra low sodium tuna in cans, cold cereal and some of my no-salt condiments. I am hoping they have a breakfast bar with Eggbeaters and choices of raw vegetables to go with them. I’ll let you know.


Daily Dietary Recap-3/2/2007
Calories Protein Carbohydrates SodiumFat % Calories from Fat
1335.03 60.3 g 235.77 g1440.98 mg 16.5 g 11.12%

No comments: